Monday, November 24, 2008

blah!!!!


Well, I am sick! I think that I have a sinus infection or some kind of cold from visiting Maw at the hospital. I was able to make it to church yesterday morning, but I just slept for most of the afternoon, so we didn't go back last night. The house is almost done! I still have to hang the outside lights, but everything else is finished! Jeremy's boss man is getting us some firewood so we maybe able to have a fire tonight! That would be just awesome! I am so thankful for my house, my husband, my friends and my family. God is so good! An old friendship that needed a little mending was fixed today and I am so thankful for that! Praise God! I have found that the days that I feel I cannot praise God because of my situation or my feelings, those are the days that when I do it, God works double time in my life. Today would be one of those days. Pulling out all of the Christmas stuff that Mom handed down to me(they were ours when I was little) made me a little sad. I hate that my family is no more, but God is changing hearts, and changing lives through it all. :-)


Sassie, my dog, was so funny this morning. Mom bought her a new bed and she sleeps underneath it! I came into the office this morning and there was no puppy! She was underneath it and when I called her, the whole bed started moving! it was so cute! I wish that I had pictures to show you but my camera is MIA...I need to do a better job of keeping up with my things as my sisters say! LOL!


I am so excited for Thanksgiving. I cannot wait to see my sister Terri and her family. Then on Friday, we are closing in the Garage to start on the "Florida Room"! Go Gators! yay!

No comments: