Sunday, November 23, 2008

busy busy bee!

So, its been a busy couple of days!!!! Jeremy and I started decorating for Christmas tonight. I know it seems a little early, but we are just so excited! Its our first Christmas together as a married couple! I will have pics on here soon of the house. We still have a long way to go on the decorating though!

Tyler and Shelbie spent the night last night and I think that they had a good time. I pulled out an old home video and it was so sweet. I was 13, Zak 10, Tyler 7, and Shelbie 4. She and I were dressed just alike and we were singing. Tyler was dancing around like kids do, and Zak was way to cool to dance. Shelbie's hair bow fell out at one point and I put it back, but I had to turn around and show her mine so that she could see that hers was still just like mine. It was so sweet to see her adore me so much that she wanted her hair to be just like mine! She was so jealous of me too! She got mad when i danced with Tyler. It was neat watching the video with the kids. They are so different...half grown really :-/

Maw is still in the hopital, but we are hoping that she will get to come home tomorrow. I went to see her this morning and her spirits seemed high. Maybe she can come home tomorrow. Mom went back to FL this morning. It has been a rough few days for her trying to stay at the hospital with Maw and still take care of herself. She will back on Tuesday to help get ready for Thanksgiving.

Bro Jimbo and Mrs. Cyndi came by Thursday night and visited with us for a couple of hours. It was such a nice time of fellowship. He was able to answer most of Jeremy and my questions, and we talked alot about the tent revival back in Spet 1998 and whats been going on in our lives since than. God is doing great things in that family and that Church. It is truely a God breathed ministry.

God has given me such a peace about life, it is so amazing. We live messy lives as humans, but when we think of the glory of GOD and what would really matter if that trumpet blew right now, things seem to fade away! When I think of things in that perspective, it doesnt really matter that Jeremy and I cannot afford to exchange gifts this year, or that we dont live in a trendy neighborhood, or wear ultra fashionable clothes. What matters is that I know Jesus Christ as my father, my savior, and my friend, and he has blessed me beyond all measure!!!! I cannot wait to meet him face to face!

No comments: