Sunday, November 16, 2008

Joesph's brothers meant to cause him harm, But God used it for the good!

"For we know that all things work together for the good to those who love God and are called according to his purpose. "- Romans 8:28

That is most defiently my life verse. I am not saying that things always go the way I think they should. Most times, they dont. But what I believe that this verse is saying to me is that if I will do my best to love God and live accoring to his will, all things that happen to me will turn out for the good in the end. My purpose in being put on this earth to begin with is to glorify God with my life and draw others unto him. Its that simple. And when I finally started realizing that truth, life seemed to get a whole lot less complicated.

Tracie called today to let me know that everything worked out with our problem at the daycare. She asked me to come back. God defiently ordained that situation. Its amazing what happens when we let God fight our battles. Church this morning was wonderful. Bro Jim Bo preached on Psalms 27 and the enemies that David faced. It told about how God hides us under his hedge of protection and it applied to my situation so much. God is working so much in my life right now, and I am continually asking him to break me, pour me out, and fill me back up with the holy spirit. I just think about today, and what God is doing in my life and I cannot help but to smile. It is that wonderful. This is not emotional hype, this is the love and joy of Jesus Christ that flows from his heart into mine. How blessed we are to call him friend!

We are riding down with the church tomorrow night to go to Gulf Coast Baptist Church in Ft. Walton Beach, Fl to hear Bro Jim Bo preach. I am so excited for the fellowship and the opportunity to hear God's word preached again. I am just so excited about what God is doing in our lives!

No comments: