Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hello all!


I am not really sure why I am starting a blog. It just feels like the right thing to do right now. Well, I am a 21 year old newly wed in south Alabama. I work part time in my sister's home daycare(I am sure that you will hear all about it!) and craft/sew/scrapbook in my spare time, although I am not much to brag about with the latter. My husband, Jeremy, and works for the Dept. of Traspotation for the state of Alabama. We both became believers at the ages of 12 & 13 and desire to do the will of God, whatever the cost. We cannot wait to be parents and are excited to see what God is going to do in and through us. I have one year left to finsih my degree at the Baptist College of Florida, so I maybe going back in the spring.


"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ" Phillipians 1:6 - How exciting to know that what God starts in us, he will finish! He will never give up on us or forsake us! I am so thankful to him for that!


Amanda

No comments: