Tuesday, November 18, 2008

20 degrees and below...

Last night was so amazing! We did not get in until midnight, but the revival was great! We really got a lot out of the preaching and I really enjoyed the fellowship on the church bus! I am so excited for church tomorrow night!

It is in the 20's tonight, and those are some pretty low temps for southern Alabama. Jeremy is outside wrapping the faucets so that they don't freeze.

To God be the glory! Some trials that some of my family members were going through came to an end today and God really showed up and showed out! I am so blessed to be called his child. When I think about things that bother me or upset me in some way, I stop and rememeber that at the end of this life, all that is going to matter is did I bring God glory and how many people did I point toward the lord. Think about that tonight as all of life's burdens begin to way your mind down. Relax, breathe deep, and drift off to peaceful sleep knowing that God is taking care of you tonight!

Romans 15:13 "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost."

No comments: