Saturday, January 3, 2009

I can't believe that its 2009!!!!


Jeremy and I on Christmas Eve! Our First Tree!!!!!!

WOW! It has been so long since I wrote! Sorry about that! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great first Christmas as a married couple and being in our first home! God is so good! We closed in the Garage over Thanksgiving and it really looks cute...My sister Terri says that our house now looks like a gingerbread house with the red doors and such. Jeremy and I are growing to love our home more and more every day!
Things are going so good at the daycare! I sewed my first pillowcase dress and it turned out pretty good! I gave it to Anna Lynn for her birthday. Jeremy and I are really struggling on a church to call home, so keep us in your prayers. Zak got to come home again because he was hurt, and got to stay a full 6 weeks. Mom, Ms. terri and Katie took him back yesterday and he checked in at midnight. He may be there until June. Please rememeber him in your prayers! Well, That is all that I have time for tonight, but I am going to add some pictures on here from Christmas!
Much Love,
Amanda




















No comments: