Friday, August 14, 2009

Spinning so fast! :-)

It has been so long since I have written! I cannot believe it was March the last time I was on here! So much has changed! I took the summer of off work and finished school in the spring. I am still about one year away from my degree but I really feel God telling me that is not what he wants right now. I honestly don't know if I will ever go back to school. The world tells me that I should, that I need an "education". They are right, an education never hurt anyone, but I don't ever want to be outside of the will of God. Jeremy and I found the most awesome church ever, Highpointe. We have never never never been in a church like this. It is so amazing. I have made some of the best friends, and have grown more in the last two months than I have in the whole last year. God is really working in the life of HPC and I am so thankful to him that he has brought us to this place and given us the ability to serve. Jeremy went to his first Praise Band practice and he is going to be playing a little bit with them on Sunday mornings. I have been going to Bible study and We have been helping in the nursery. God has really be leading me to share my testimony. He is truly amazing. I am so thankful for what He has done, is doing and will continue to do in my life. What an awesome God we serve! I met one of the ladies from HPC at Bible study and we have been hanging out alot lately. We just really "cliched". I have had so much fun with her over the past few weeks. I am so thankful for her. She is such a wonderful friend!
I found out last week that I am highly allergic to Wheat and Dairy. It was quite a life change. Its been kinda difficult for me to find foods that do not contain either, or, or both. And there are times where I just want to get in the floor and pitch a fit bc I want a certain food that I cant have anymore. But I tell you what, I feel so much better. It truly is amazing. I have mainly been eating fruits, veggies, and chicken. I know it will get easier as I go.
I have been making pillowcase dresses and taking them to the flea market. I got little business cards printed up and they say "Ammie Doodles Dresses" my mom used to call me Ammie Doodles when I was a little girl and I adored that name. :-) The first week over there, I sold three dresses, but I didn't sale a thing this past week. I am going to give it one more shot tomorrow, but If I don't sale at least three, I am not going back. I think I am going to do better at craft shows and festivals anyway.
I got my hair cut yesterday. I now have bangs! First time in my whole life. Thank goodness for the flat iron or I would look like punky brewster! haha!
Terri and Brian are moving back to Atlanta. He got a promotion, so they are back in their old house. I will miss them being 2 hours away, but I also know that God has a plan and he is going to use them in a mighty way. Erika is now 12, Shelbie 13, Brian soon to be 14, and Tyler is 16. Its crazy how old they are. I changed everyone of those diapers! I love them so much and I know God has such an awesome plan for their lives.
Dusty's second son, Weston Howard Alexander Andrews was born on July 8, 2009. He is so precious.



This is our family on Mother's Day


Me and Jeremy on Erika's birthday


The women on Shelbie's birthday

The kids, they are getting so Big!

Sweet baby Weston


No comments: