Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How Awesome is the Lord most high!

I love it when God shows up just in time! His Word is so true and I am so thankful for it. I love the saying that God is seldom early, but never late! How true is that?

My friend Flissie from High school got saved 6 months ago and God is really doing some amazing things in her life. She is going to BCF now and she came over yesterday and we spent several hours talking and pouring over scripture, debating theology and doctrine. When it was all over, my head hurt so bad, but God had spoken to me in a mighty way, and really had strengthened me. So amazing what you can find when you just read the Word!!! It was such a wonderful time growing in the Lord and getting to know one another a lil better.

I am so thankful for what God is doing in my life as well as the lives of those around me. I was just thinking today how awesome it would be if we could really see all that God has in store for us. His promises are there, his Word will not go out void. When you really consider it, We couldn't handle it if we knew all God has for us. But, we just need to be careful to make sure that it is the pursuit of Holiness that motivates us and a desire to know God's heart, and not just the desire to blessed.

The wheat and dairy free thing is getting easier. I hate it though bc sometimes I feel like I make others around me feel as if they cannot have what they want to have because I cannot have it. It really doesn't bother me. My reward is not getting sick every time I eat, and that my friend is worth more than any thing I cannot eat. I feel so much better. my energy is through the roof, sometimes a little too much in my opinion! My clothes are already fitting me better. I just need to be careful to keep my mind focused on the real goal. To be all I can be for Jesus Christ! Nothing else matters!

My job is going well. I really enjoy loving on those sweet babies! God has been so faithful to me. I am in awe every time I look back at where I have been and how far he has brought me. Its wonderful to know that you are loved so much buy the creator of the universe!!!! This is why I serve him!!!! What a wonderful God! He gave everything he had, the least I can do is give my life back to him! Thank you Jesus!

No comments: