Friday, March 6, 2009

Magic ipod Quiz...

This is so cool! In this case, I am using project playlist...so, Here we go...
RULES:
1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question
3.) Use the song title as the answer
4.) NO CHEATING!!!
What you get is what you get!

1) How am I feeling today?- You're mpt a;pme- Meredith Andrews
2) Where will I get married?Not a day goes By-Lonestar
3) What is my best friend’s theme song?My Offering- Nichole Nordeman
4) What is/was high school like?Empty Me- jeremy Camp
5) What is the best thing about me?Somebody's praying me through-Allen Asbury
6)How is today going to be?made to Worship- Chris Tomlin
7) What is in store for this weekend?My Desire- Jeremy Camp
8) What song describes my parents?If I were a Boy- Beyonce Knowles
9) How is my life going?Slipped away-Avril Lavigne
10) What song will they play at my funeral?From the Inside out-Hillsong
11) How does the world see me?Your name- Phillips, Craig and Dean
12) What do my friends really think of me?Free to be me-Francessca battistelli
13) Do people secretly lust after me?Lose my Soul-toby Mac
14) How can I make myself happy?-Set the world on fire-Nicole Britt
15) What should I do with my life?-Let it fade- Jeremy Camp
16) Will I ever have children?-Ordinary Miracle- Sarah Maclachlin
17) What is some good advice?-Always- Hillsong United
18) What do I think my current theme song is?-What are you waiting for- natalie Grant
19) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?-Realize- Colbie Calliat
20) What type of men/women do you like?-Everyday- Rascall Flatts
21) Will you get married?-Made to Love- toby Mac (LOL)
22) What should I do with my love life?-Restored- Jeremy Camp
24) Where will you live?-Bleeding love- leona lewis
25) What will your dying words be?-Hope now- Addison Road
26) How’s your day going so far?
27) How’s your love life?

No comments: