Sunday, March 1, 2009

My life is a runaway train, trying to find the track!

SO! Life is so very busy. School is getting so intense, and it seems like all I do is homework! I have midterms in less than two weeks. Time is going by so fast. I still cannot believe that we are in March! How did that happen??? Today is my Dad's birthday. J and I went out with him and my step mom, Nona, on Friday night and we really had a great time. Last night we went over to my cousin Justin's house and visited. He has a 7 month old and she is A-dorable. My other cousins Dustin and Johnathon were there. It was neat to get to visit with them. Justin lives in my grandparents old house, the one I spent most of my time growing up, so it was bitter sweet to sit in that living room, all grown up. :(
Jeremy has decided that for now he really feels that HBC is the church we need to serve at. He wants for us to get plugged in and get involved. Sounds good to me. I have been thinking about joining the chior and maybe keeping nursery again. Jim Duhaime ( the counselor at my church, and he also married J and I) came and spoke at our chapter meeting of the AACC at the college. It was so cool to have him there, kinda made me think back on when God called me and it really renewed my spirit. I enjoyed hearing him speak.
We are going to see Madea goes to Jail today at 2. I cant wait. I love those movies. Tracie and her gang is going with us. I am really blessed with such a large, wonderful family. :) Well, I need to run so I can get ready to go and worship!

No comments: