Friday, February 20, 2009

Hope Now...

So basically, its been a month since I lost my little baby. I cant believe it. God has been so faithful to me. School is going fairly well, its getting a little bit more intense, but I am enjoying it. I spend alot of time alone at school. I really enjoy that time though, God loves on me alot through it and it gives me a chance to really be still and know that he is God. Not something that I can do at the daycare. lol. The daycare is going good. We have been singing alot of little church songs, (Father Abraham, Jesus loves me, I'm in the LORD's Army) and just such as that. It has really ignited something within our three and four year olds. I explained what The Bible is and who Jesus is. They are always asking questions and I am so thrilled for that. I joined the AACC yesterday and I am so excited. We are going to the world convention in September to Nashville and I cannot wait. Valetines was fun this year. we went out to eat at El palcio and then we came back and kept Tracie and Eddie's kids so that they could go out. It was a good day.

I have been a little lonely this week. Sometimes I think about how far along I would be if I had not lost the baby. I don't dwell on it, but sometimes I do think of it. I think about heaven and how my baby is there with Jesus. I know God is sovereign and I completely respect his decision, but it really does hurt..."Not a day goes by that I don't think of you..."

No comments: