Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The pain is real even if nobody knows...

I haven't blogged in a while because of some stuff going on in my family that I cant really talk about yet. I can tell you though that I need lots of prayer in order to deal with this. It wasn't anything done to me, but it still hurts immensely. I know God will give me the strength to deal with it, but right now its very hard.

Saturday, several of us from church all went to the beach in honor of a few of the ladies' birthdays. It was a blast. We laid on the beach and swam in the ocean for a little bit and then we went back to the resort pool and swam. It was really really nice. After that, we got ready and went and ate at this place called Caroba's. It was an Italian restaurant, but they actually had food that I could eat. I got this chicken soup and it was actually really good. After we ate, the other 4 ladies went shopping and Tonya and I went to meet up with Terri and Mom and the rest of the fam. at their hotel. I am so glad I got to see them for a little bit. I am really going to miss just riding down for the day to see them. Now its a 4 hour trip.

Everything seems so overwhelming to me in the last few days. I had a break down in walmart yesterday over what kind of laundry detergent to buy!!!!!! How retarded is that??? I know that is not why I was upset, but it just seems like decisions of any sort here lately just upset me so bad. So i just cried in the middle of walmart. lol. Not me at all.

well, those are all the thoughts I have for today. Not much, but that's whats going on in my life lately!

No comments: